Force and Pressure
- A push or pull on an object is called a force.
- Push – When an object is moving away from the applier of force
- Pull – When an object is moving towards the applier of force
- Force is a push or a pull which changes or tends to change the state of rest or of uniform motion, or direction of motion or the shape or size of a body.
- Force is any action that has the tendency to change the position, shape, or size of an object.
- Muscular force – It involv…
To view the complete topic, please