The AIPMT 2015 retest results are expected to be declared by the CBSE by 17 August, 2015 as per the orders from the Supreme Court bench after it the previous AIPMT 2015 held on May 3 was cancelled. The first round of counselling will begin soon after that.
The counselling of Delhi University MBBS/BDS 2015 is scheduled to be conducted from August 27 to 29. Candidates will able to check the tentative merit list from August 24, while the final merit list will be announced on August 26. 600 seats are being offered for MBBS and 40 seats for the BDS course.
Candidates are expected to reach the designated venue as per the schedule to attend the counselling. The counselling will be conducted in three rounds. The second and third round of counselling will be conducted only if the seats remain vacant after the first and second round respectively.
The list of colleges under Delhi University are:
1. Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC): Girls’ college
2. Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)
3. University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS)
4. Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS)
Candidates are required to submit the following documents in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents mentioned below.
- AIPMT 2015 Examination Admit Card
- AIPMT 2015 Score Card/ Result
- Certificate of passing class X examination
- Certificate of passing class XII examination
- Statement of Mark-sheet class XII examination
- Character Certificate
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Certificate from competent authority
- Father’s SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Certificate from competent authority
- Recent non-creamy layer certificate as per the Central List of OBC’s
- Persons with Disability (PWD) Certificate
- Entitlement certificate for children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel
- Three recent passport size photos
The candidate will be required to produce admission tickets of AIPMT 2015 and original certificates including AIPMT 2015 result/score card. The admission would be made strictly on the basis of marks/merit of the candidates in each category, obtained in AIPMT 2015. In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the AIPMT 2015, the inter-se-ranking of such candidates shall be determined in the following order of preference:
- The candidates who have obtained higher marks in Biology/Bio-technology in the AIPMT 2015.
- The candidates who have obtained higher marks in Chemistry in the AIPMT 2015.
- The candidates who are older in age.
Resources for AIPMT
Must Cover AIPMT 2015 Questions for Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Download PDF Here)