The JEE (Advanced) is on 21-May-2017 ( Sunday), and many of you might be experiencing the nerves, thinking about the fast approaching exam.
We bring to you some Tips, from our expert – Nirbhay Sachan. And we have also lined up a few Strategy Sessions for you in Maths, Physics & Chemistry, to calm those nerves and help you get the most out of your preparation so far. To attend these Strategy Sessions, you simply need to upload your JEE Main 2017 Admit Card. These sessions are free and open to all. So, don’t miss out!
Last-minute Preparation Tips for JEE-Advanced 2017
- Revise key topics and do not look at trying something new.
- In Physics, brush up your basics and steer clear from Mechanics at this point because it will just be a waste of time. The questions are tough and too time-consuming for somebody who hasn’t mastered them before.
- In Maths, concentrate on brushing up Coordinate Geometry, Functions, Limits and Differentiability, Integration and Areas to scoop up maximum marks in the exam.
- Just revise from NCERT for Chemistry and avoid confusion at the last minute.
- If you have subscribed to an online course (such as Meritnation), now is the time to glance through the revision notes and short summaries.
- Practice only from the mock test papers within the stipulated time limit so that you are ready to face the big exam without fear. Ensure that you avoid silly/calculation mistakes while practicing the same.
- Avoid studying at night these days and try to eat light at night. Set a routine of getting up early in the morning so that you can face the exam without feeling sleep-deprived and fatigued.
- On the last day before the exam, do not study. Eat well and sleep early. Anxiety will only work against you in the exam!
- Don’t miss our free Strategy Sessions from 8th May – 10th May 2017.
All the Best!
Nirbhay Sachan (Head- Academics)