The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducting the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2017 on April 2, 8 & 9, 2017, has released the admit cards for the same. Candidates can access their admit cards on the official site of JEE (Main).
To download the admit card follow these steps:
- Visit the official website. Click HERE to open it.
- Click on ‘Download JEE (Main) 2017 Admit Card’
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin
Your admit card will appear on the screen. Download it and take a printout for future reference.
Candidates appearing for the test should note that the HRD Ministry has notified the following two changes in the JEE pattern for 2017:
- There shall be no weightage for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE (Main) examination
- For the candidates to qualify for the admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE (Advanced)/JEE(Main) ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
It is also notified that the candidates appearing for JEE (Main) 2017 should possess AADHAAR cards with correct name and other personal details.
For more news and updates stay tuned with us.