The results for JEE Mains 2017 has been released by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). More than 10 lakh students appeared for the exam in over 2000 centres spread across 109 cities in India and abroad. The offline exam was conducted on April 9 and the online was on April 8 and 9 .
Candidates who clear their JEE Main exam will then be eligible to take the JEE Advanced 2017. The JEE Advanced exam will be held on 21st May, 2017.
The two main changes that the Ministry of Human Resources (GOI) has introduced this year in the JEE pattern for 2017, pertain to the the eligibility criteria for admission. This year, class 12 marks will not be considered while computing the JEE main Ranks. However, candidates should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination (65% for SC/ST), or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards to be considered for admission into the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs
Students can check the results on the official sites & download them for future reference.
Steps to check JEE Main 2017 Results
- Visit cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in or www.jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘JEE Main 2017 Results’
- Enter your details such as Roll number and date of birth .
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Your results will be displayed on the screen with other relevant details.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
All the Best!