A Game Of Chance
Notice the use of ‘there’ in the following sentences.
There was a big crowd at the fair.
There were many things I’d have liked to buy.
Now rewrite the following sentences using ‘there’ in the beginning. Look at the following examples.
I can do nothing to help you.
There is nothing I can do to help you.
A man at the door is asking to see you.
There is a man at the door asking to see you.
1. This park has beautiful roses.
2. Your story has no fun in it.
3. We have no secrets between us.
4. My village has two primary schools.
5. This problem can be solved in two ways.
1. There are beautiful roses in the park.
2. There is no fu...
To view the solution to this question please