Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT Books are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Addition and Subtraction of Integers
Nutrition; Modes of Nutrition (Autotrophic and heterotrophic); Photosynthesis (Its raw materials and their entry in plants, chloroplast, Photosynthetic equations); Significance of photosynthesis
Key features of Class 7 NCERT Solutions:
- Homework made easy with chapter-wise detailed solutions to the questions of NCERT class 7 textbooks
- Properly organized solutions in chapter-wise and page-wise format help find you find your solutions quickly
- Beautifully Animated Videos help you understand solutions of difficult questions of class 7
- Detailed subjective answers for questions which are easy to understand and learn
- Carefully designed class 7 NCERT solutions by experts match the curriculum exactly
- NCERT solutions for class 7 are available for all chapters of all the subjects
Here at Meritnation.com, students can find the best NCERT solutions for class 7 with just a click of the mouse. When the study materials are readily available, preparation for exams becomes much easier for the students.
With the class 7 NCERT solutions, the quality of the study materials is being effectively maintained. Prepared by the experts of Meritnation.com, both subjective and MCQ type questions along with their answers and solutions are being provided in the class 7 NCERT Solutions keeping in mind the exact requirement of the class 7 students.
Students also get the option for studying a particular chapter, take chapter test or revise the chapter with the NCERT class 7 solutions. This helps them in comprehensively covering all topics and also find out topics they are weak in and needs extra attention.