You are Akriti/Abhinav. Write a letter to your friend describing your online classes and your new learning experiences in about 120-150 words.
Such questions are made for enhancing the self-creative skills and should be tried answering on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you in framing your answer:
- I hope you are in the best of health.
- The outbreak of Covid-19 has forced the government to close schools and colleges.
- However, to ensure that the students continue to study and learn, schools have started teaching through online modes.
- Initially, when my school started online classes, I was quite sceptical.
- After attending the online classes, I have realised that they have the following advantages:-
- Flexible study hours
- Tutorial videos enable us to learn at our own pace. We can pause and re-watch them to understand our lessons clearly.
- The study materials is available online.
- A 24/7 android app has also been designed by my school authorities for clearing our doubts. Therefore, we can get our doubts cleared anywhere anytime.
- If I am unable to understand a particular section of a video, papa often helps me out.
- The online classes have improved the overall IT infrastructure of my school.
You may feel free to contact us if you face any issue or difficulty while composing your answer. You can also send us your answers here for feedback and required corrections, if any.