Change the degree of comparison:-
1) Ankita is as intelligent as her sister.
2) Beans are as nutrious as milk.
3) A sunset on seashore is one of the loveliest sights of nature.
1) Ankita 's sister is not more intelligent than she is.
2)Milk is not more nutritious than beans are.
3) Very few sights of nature are as lovely as a sunset on seashore.
This conversation is already closed by Expert
too good question and an equivalently good answer.
@Devanshi, your friend Swati has very well answered to your query. Hope that helped!
@Swati, commendable effort! Well done! Thumbs up from Meritnation expert.
1) Ankita 's sister is not as intelligent as her sister is.
2)Milk is not as nutritious as beans are.
3)Very few sights of nature are as lovely as a sunset on seashore.