difference between evergreen forest and deciduous forest?
1. These are also called tropical rain forests which receive heavy rainfall.
1. These are also called monsoon forests.
2. They are so dense that sunlight cannot reach the ground.
2. They are less dense in comparison to Evergreen forests.
3. The trees shed their leaves at different times and thus they seem to be evergreen.
3. All variety of trees shed their leaves at the same time and thus they can’t be considered as evergreen.
4. Important trees are Mahogany, Ebony and Rosewood.
4.Important trees are Sal, Teak, Peepal, Neem and Shisham.
I dont know......lolzzzz....!! :p