difference between evergreen forest and deciduous forest?
explain in detail the mechanisnm of the monsoon
I dont know......lolzzzz....!! :p
evergreen forests are also called tropical rain forests
deciduous forests are called monsoon forests
What is the difference between Deciduous and Evergreen Trees?
• Opposite of deciduous is known as evergreen where foliage persist throughout the entire year.
• Deciduous trees are adapted to tolerate the cold and dry weather conditions by shedding their leaves seasonally, whereas evergreens do not.
• Evergreens can survive under low nutrient levels in the soil. But a huge portion of internal nutrients is removed during the defoliation in deciduous trees.
• Nutrient requirement of evergreens is somewhat high during bad weather conditions due to need of the foliage maintenance. But in the case of deciduous plants it is high after the harsh time because of renewal of the foliage.
• Deciduous plants are more sensitive to changes in temperature and rain fall than evergreen plants.
Now you can discuss homework, collaborate on projects and solve questions together.