how to draw a circumcircle
This conversation is already closed by Expert
how to draw a perpendicular bisector of a tringle?
· The construction of the perpendicular bisector of a line segment.
1. Open a compass more than half the length of the line. Place the point of the compass on one end of the line.
2. Draw an arc above and below the line.
3. Place the point of the compass on the other end of the line. Draw an arc above and below the line to cut the other two arcs. Draw a line connecting the two points where the arcs intersect (meet).
· The construction of the circumcircle of a triangle.
1. Draw the triangle.
2. Construct the perpendicular bisector of one side of the triangle.