Ask a QuestionHave a doubt? Ask our expert and get quick answers.
We have millions of interesting questions and answers in our question bank available for Free. Some of the question that might interest you:
- Q) explain parts of human eye and its functions....
- Q) why the danger signals are red in colour ?
- Q) what 's function of aqueous humour & vitreous humour
- Q) what is the difference between myopia and presbyopia?
- Q) these are the question 's which i am doubts ... please type the answer for these questions so that it would be helpful for me.... please take it as serious matter and reply for these questions ... physics:- 1) what do you mean by lateral displacement? 2) what is the cause of dispersion of light? 3) what makes bees respond to ultraviolet rays? 4) name the liquids that keeps our eye soft? 5) show that the mirror formula holds good for a plane mirror? 6) why chickens stroll only during noon while they go back early in the evening? 7) what is mean by illumination ? 8) define the scattering of light? biology:- 1) the ph range most conductive for life of freshwater plants and animals is (i) 6.5 - 7.5 (ii) 2.0 - 3.5 (iii) 3.5 - 5.0 (iv) 9.0 - 10.5 2) what would be the advantage of exploiting resources with long term aim? 3) what is the objective of ganga action plane? 4) red data book provides the list of (a) protected animals (b) rear animals for milk (c) entrap animal (d) both (a) & (b) 5) write any two ways of energy flow through on ecosystem? 6) why is pond self sustaining unit while an aquarium may not be? justify the answer. 7) what will be the impact on ecosystem if bacteria and fungi are removed from the environment? 8) name any two environment friendly practices? 9) what is being done to avoid ozone depletion? 10) describe any five modes of disposal of wastes? 11) ecology is the study of interaction of ______________ with other and their surroundings. 12) de composers are also called as __________________. 13) water , air, light,and temp. are the examples of _____________ components. 14) give an example of bisexual flower what is its female reproductive part known as. 15) pollination may occur without fertilization but fertilization will not take place pollination. give reason? 16) define :- (i) fragmentation (ii) vegetative propagation. 17) advantages and disadvantages of vegetative propagation ? 18) explain tissue culture? 19) write the differences between binary fission and multiple fission in a tabular form as observed in cells of organism? 20) list any four characteristics of good fuel? 21) list the sexual transmitted diseases (i) bacterial infection. 22) explain the term (i) speciation (ii) natural selection. 23) explain how equal genetic contribution of male and female parents is ensured in the progeny?