Ask a QuestionHave a doubt? Ask our expert and get quick answers.
We have millions of interesting questions and answers in our question bank available for Free. Some of the question that might interest you:
- Q) ozymandias ' and "not marble, nor the gilded monuments ' are on time. compare the two sonnets in terms of the way in which time is treated by the poets.????
- Q) find the literary device used in the poem not marble noe the glided monuments and explain it.....
- Q) explain the last two lines of the poem - ' not marble, nor the gilded monuments ' and also the exact meaning of the last judgement.
- Q) hello everyone.. want to know about the reviews of this poem.. :) thank youuu! ! no words are left to say at all, the town is brown! everyday it used to be fine, darkness spreads infront of my eyes taking my raft across the lows and the highs! when a doctor operates your heart - no hope to spend the rest of your life! loss of celebrations, loss of smile! from know to knew! certainly will never be the case with you! from the way it used to be! 'm playing a song you love, a harmonius melody! somehow in a way, i manage to play! that days convert to years, i see you again! there 's no so called you standing besides the wall! my eyes are waterlogged, it ain 't a dream! *and we are covered with a million roses, a swarm! 27 - march what could i do, all the best for your role!! and there you were glittering on screens, a scented envelope had already arrived! from purchasing accessories for the one, 8 - april wearing the crown of beaut, sparkling eyes, was thinking what to speak to you! and so there was this guy with you, as the partner of your life he : "she talks a lot of you! me : "message her in the times while visiting the marks and spencer with you! watch with her the movie she loves, dance with her even if she says no, that could certainly make her smile! caring for her, in every way it could be! where we once danced! a voyage back to ages ago, to live that time again, to live that love! and i still remember those daydreams, just before when you were to board your flight! i 'm somewhere someplace far away, i must have told you - and now i do fake myself fine, you had never and will never see! under that oak tree! (c) fragile tears inc. but then... - beginning of dreaming time.. i aint near you.. - refers to not being in contact
- Q) from the chapter not marble , nor the gilded monuments ....what is the meaning of the lines gainst death and all oblivious enmity shall you pace forth; your praise shall still find room even in the eyes of all proterity that wearr this world ouut to ending doom. explain in details the meaning of the 2 nd and 3 rd line of this extract.