write a paragraph on child labour
Here are a few points which would help you to elaborate:
- Child labour is a business term which means to employ children at work below the age that has been demarcated by the government.
- "The child is the father of man." This famous line quoted by William Wordsworth refers to the importance of the child for the development of society as well as for the all-round development of the human race. We should never ignore the fact that child is the purest form of God. His innocence brings us closer to the almighty.
- Child labourers are exploited, exposed to hazardous work conditions and paid a pittance for their long hours of work. They belong to the unorganized labour force.
- Our government has laid down various guidelines to eradicate and finish the custom of child labour from the grass root level.
a. No child below the age of 14 years shall be employed to work in any hazardous employment
b. Childhood and youth are to be protected against exploitation and against moral and material abandonment.
c. The State shall endeavour to provide within a period of 10 year from the commencement of the Constitution free and compulsory education for all children until they have completed the age of 14 years.
- Due to poverty poor parents put their children to work in order to supplement the family's economic status. This compulsion forces the parents to forget that every child has his right to enjoy his childhood.
- There are more than 250million child labourers in our country.
This conversation is already closed by Expert
"CHILD IS THE FATHER OF MAN" the famous lines by William Wordworth. It symbolizes the need of children in building a healthy nation and society. Childhood is the first stage after infancy. It is the formative period in men's life. For their minds are very soft, receptive and plastic at this tender age.
Children’s mind is like potter's clay. It has to be shaped in a right manner. A child normally has to enjoy its childhood days with its parents, teachers, friends, etc. It is the age where fine and long lasting impressions gather in child's mind.
Childhood is the best time to develop spiritual, intellectual, emotional support. But this rule of nature has been crippled by the perilous child labour
Every child has his right to enjoy his childhood. But inspite of this a few children are forcefully put to work throughout the world about 250million children are child labourer. Due to poverty poor parents put their children to work in order to supplement the family's economic status.
This conceal's the talent and interests in them. Their urge to go to school is dissmised by their parents. This makes the nation lose a few creative minds. The children are deprived of education. They are made to work under threatening conditions. They are overworked and under paid children are made to shine shoe on footpaths, they work as milkboys, ragpickers, house maids, cleaners in hotels....etc.
We can find children selling newspapers on highways. All such adverse practices are to be abolished once for all, without leaving its traces for future generations