phrases of : Mind,ear,hand,eyes
eg : mindless
Fill in the blanks with suitable verbs in agreement with the subject.
1. The director & the producer -------------- ( is , are) arriving soon
identify whether underlined wordsin the sentences is a noun clause or adjective clause:
1. a man who is courages is respected everywhere.
2. we expect that he will succeed.
3. uneasy is the head that weres a crown.
4. that he should fail surprises man.
identify whether the underlined words in sentence r noun phrase or adjective phrase:
1. the judge was a man of a generous nature.
2. to be weak is misreble.
3. i do not like to meet a man with bad temper.
4. rohan likes visiting historical monuments.
Why is my first answer- Ben Hur showing as wrong when i attempted the test?
I would like to have more practise for infinitives. From where i can learn the same
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.