idioms with sentences
make a sentence on trembling
"May God bless you"- what kind of sentence is this? Some books say its an optative sentence, that i agree with,but if I go by mr. Wren and Martin, which category would above said sentence belong?
Make a sentence with the following words
Make a sentence with the following word
Make the sentences using the words
make a sentences using the words
Change the follwing sentences into negative sentences.
6. Sequence correctly the groups of words to form sentences.
1. Have our computers how lives influenced
2. Surprise this what is lovely a
3. Important communication skill is an
4. You many how can name constellations
5. Water flour the to then add knead it and
6. Come will after the library school the you me with to
7. Round applause of performers give the to please a
8. Or will we train hurry miss up the
9. Life is a lived worthwhile a life others for
10. Will know peace overcomes the world when the power of love the love of power
"Ashok, you could have hit the poor boy",said his father.
please correct this sentance
can you give some meanings of - apparently, abandoned, tottered, affirmed, resembles, emits, flippers, emerges, escorts, drowning,tossed
Copyright © 2020 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.