‘Animals also feel the pleasure of love and the pain of separation’.
Make a presentation by giving examples from your own experience.
• capacity to give unconditional love
• respond to love and care shown
• you feed stray dogs – they look forward to your return the next day
• show delight – wag tail – stretch – jump
• when you were ill – dogs kept barking – stayed near your house – followed your car when you went to hospital
(Pointers have been provided for students' reference. It is strongly recommended that students prepare the answer on their own.)