any 2 differences between infectious diseases and non infectious diseases pls
- Infectious diseases can be transferred from patient to the healthy person.
- They are caused by pathogen.
- They normally spread through some agencies like air, water, contact etc.
- Example: (Malaria, flu etc)
Non Infectious Diseases:
- Non Infections diseases cannot be transferred from patient to the healthy person.
- They are not caused by pathogen.
- They do not spread through any agency.
- Example: ( Diabetes, Heart Diseases etc)
This conversation is already closed by Expert
Diseases which spread from one person to another by direct contact like hand shake or indirect contact like using the infected person 's cloth or any other means of spread is called infectious disease. For eg chicken pox, common cold, rabies, dengueetc. They are mostly caused by microbes.
Disease which do not spread from one person to another by any means of spread is non infectious disease. eg cancer, diabetes, obesity etc. They are not caused by microbes.
- These are spread from infected person to a healthy person
- These are caused by attack of pathogens
- These cannot spread from infected person to a healthy person
- These are caused by factors other than living pathogens