Article writting on :
1. Reading as my hobby
2. Save water
3. Clean living, healthy living
Please fast , tomorrow is my SA1 exam
Especially from experts
Atleast i need the answer for any one article mainly for reading as my hobby.
I need it in steps
These questions focus on developing your writing and creative skills. We recommend that you frame such answers on your own. However, a few pointers are given below for your reference.
Reading: my hobby
- Reading is my hobby and it is highly beneficial to me as it increases my treasure of knowledge
- Books are my best friend and I love spending time with them
- They never cheat, never leave one alone and can accompany me anywhere
- They help develop imagination and creativity
- They are a great source of entertainment as well
- They are my lifelong companion and I will never stop reading new books
Clean living, healthy living:
As we all know that water gives life to us and other living things on the earth. It is very essential to continue life on the earth and other planets. Without water, we cannot imagine the existence of life on any planet. Earth is the only known planet having water and life till date. So, we should not ignore the importance of water in our life and try our best to save water using every possible means. The earth is covered with around 71% water however with less amount of drinking water. The normal cycle of water balance runs naturally like evaporation and raining. However, the problem is with the saving of safe and drinking on the earth which is available in very less amount. Water conservation is possible with the good habits of the human beings.
Why we should Save Water
In order to know the answer of why we should save water, first we should know the importance of water means how the water is valuable to us in our life. Life is not possible without oxygen, water and food. But most importantly water is most precious in all the three essentials of life. The question is how much pure water we have on the earth.
According to the statistics, it has been estimated that less than 1% of the water on the earth is suitable for drinking. If we estimate the ratio of drinking water and total population of the world, it would be, more than a billion of people all across the world are surviving on 1 gallon of water per day. It has also been estimated that around or more than 3 billion of people would suffer water shortages by 2025.
People have started understanding the value of clean water however not trying completely to save water. Save water is good habit and every one of us should try their best to save water for the continuation of life here. Some years ago, no one was selling water on the shop however time has been changed now a lot and we can see the pure water bottles availability on the shop everywhere. Earlier, people were shocked by seeing water selling on the shop however now, they are ready to buy pure water bottle worth 20 rupees or more for their good health. We can clearly imagine that, in the near future there would be much shortage of clean water all over the world. Below, I have mentioned some facts which let us know that how valuable the clean water is:
- Number of people who are getting die because of water related diseases is more than 4 million.
- Developing countries are highly suffering from the diseases caused by the dirty water and lack of clean water.
- Preparing one day newspaper consumes around 300 liters of water, so other means of news distribution should be promoted.
- Every 15 seconds a small child is dieing of water born diseases.
- People all across the world had started using bottled water worth $60-$80 billion per year.
- People in the rural villages of India, Africa and Asia have to go for long (around 3.7 miles) in order to get drinking water.
- People in India highly suffer various water born diseases which cost the economy of India to a great extent.
Ways to Save Water
I have discussed below some nice ways of saving water without any change in the lifestyle. One person of the home consumes around 240 lt of water per day in the household activities. A small nuclear family with four members consumes around 960 lt of water every day and around 350400 Lt per year. Only 3% of the total water consumption is used for drinking and cooking on daily basis and rest of the water usage in other works like watering plants, toilet, bathing, laundry, showering, etc. Some of the water saving tricks are:
- Everyone should understand the individual responsibility and try to save water from the daily consumption other than drinking and cooking purposes.
- If everyone of us slightly save water from the watering garden, flushing toilet, cleaning purposes, etc, there could be more water saving per day.
- We should save rain water for the purposes like toilet flushing, laundry, watering garden, showering, etc.
- We should save water while using sink, toilet, shower, etc.
- We should make rainwater harvesting to use for purposes other than drinking and cooking.
- We should wash clothes in the washing machine only when it has clothes to its total capacity. In this way, we can save around 4500 liters of water as well as electricity per month.
- We should use bucket while taking bath by avoiding shower which saves around 150-200 liters of water every day.
- We should turn off all the taps tightly after every use which saves more than 200 liters of water every month.
- Everyone should promote playing dry and safe holi to lessen the massive use of water during holi festival.
- We should be aware about the news of people struggling daily for a drop of water for their survival in order to save us from water wastage.
- We should promote the programmes related to the water conservation in order to spread awareness.
- Do not waste more water in the cooler during summer season and use only when required.
- We should not waste water by sprinkling on the lawn, house or street.
- Promote tree plantation during rainy season so that they can get water naturally.
- We should make habit of washing hands, fruits and vegetables in a pan of water or using mug instead of washing under running water.
- We should avoid watering plants during noon time especially from 11 am to 4 pm as they get evaporated. It is good to water plants in the early morning or evening so that plants may consume properly.
- We should promote planting trees which are drought-tolerant.
- We should encourage our family members, children, friends, neighbors and co-workers to do the same from their end to get the positive result.
Save water or conservation of water has been very essential to maintain the existence of life on the earth because no life is possible without water. Water helps in the continuity of life cycle on the earth as an exception in the whole universe as earth is only known planet having water and life. Water is our need throughout the life so only we are responsible to save it. According to the conducted by United Nation, it is found that girls in the Rajasthan do not go to school as they have to go long distances to get water which eats their whole day so they do not get time for other purposes.
According to the survey by the National Crime Records Bureau, it is recorded that around 16,632 farmers (2,369 women) finished their lives through suicide, however, 14.4% cases was because of drought. So we can say that water scarcity is also the reason of illiteracy, suicide, fights and other social issues in India and other developing countries. In such regions of water scarcity, the new generation children are not achieving their basic right to education and right to live happily.
As a responsible citizen of India, we should make ourselves aware about all the problems of water scarcity so that we all may take a pledge and join hands together for water conservation. There is a true saying that a small effort of everyone can give a big result just like many drops of water form a huge water body like pond, river and sea. We do not need to make extra efforts for water conservation, we only need to bring some positive changes in our daily activities like ensure the tight closing of the tap after every use, use of bucket and mug while washing anything or bathing instead of using shower or pipe. A little effort from the end of millions of people can give a big positive result towards the save water campaign.