BIOLOGY BOARD QUESTIONS: Do give correct answer of the following question."DO NOT SEND ANSWERS THROUGH LINKS":
24) Basophils release chemicals called _______________for inflammation.
25) Resistance of the body against diseases is called _______________
26) The property by which WBC squeeze out through the walls of the blood capillaries is called _______________
27) The dead WBCs pass out of wounds together with tissue cells as _______________
28) _______________involves redness, swelling and pain in the region of wound.
29) Antibodies act as _______________to neutralize the poisonous effect of the toxins.
30) _______________is the smallest sized corpuscles of the blood.
31) _______________ and _______________are denucleated in mammals.
32) Giant cells of bone marrow that give rise to platelets are called _______________
33) The lifespan of blood platelets is about _______________ days.
34) Blood platelets are responsible for
35) _______________initiates the chain of reactions involved in blood clotting.
36) Production of blood corpuscles is called_______________
37) _______________stops bleeding and prevent loss of vital body fluids.
38) Blood loss is called _______________
39) _______________is the mineral and _______________is the vitamin needed for blood clotting.
40) _______________is the insoluble protein which helps in the formation of clot.
41) The substances which prevent clotting of blood are called _______________
42) _______________ and _______________are used as anticoagulants.
43) _______________in leech and_______________in salivary gland of leeches are anticoagulants
44) _______________is a genetic disorder in which blood fails to clot when it comes out of blood vessels through any injury.
45) The transfer of blood from a healthy donor to a recipient in case of accidents or emergency is termed as _______________
46) _______________is the Scientists who first discovered different types of blood groups.
47) Clumping together of blood is called _______________
48) Antigens are present on the _______________of RBC whereas antibodies are present in the_______________