c. convert the following sentences into indirect speech and underline the changed forms of the possessive adjectives.
1.the manager asked kishore, '' your achieved any success in your endeavour?''
2.they said to him, '' your poetry is so close to our lives.''
3. the class teacher said to Mrs Roy, '' your child has an exceptional talent.''
4. he said to them, '' i am still waiting for your reply.''
5.she said, ''My parents are coming soon to spend some time with us.''
Ans. 1. The manager asked Kishore if he had achieved any success in his endeavor.
2. They told him that his poetry was close to their lives.
3. The class teacher told Mrs Roy that her child has an exceptional talent.
4. He told them that he was still waiting for their reply.
5. She said that her parents were coming soon to spend time with them.
1.The manager asked kishore that did he achieve any success in your endeavour?
2.They said to him that his poetry is so close to their lives
3.The class teacher said to Mrs Roy that her child had an exceptional talent.
4.He said to them that he is still waiting for their reply.
5.She said that her parents are coming soon to spend some time with them.
if answer is correct please give me thumbs up