Can anyone please answer ?? What should you do if you have been diagnosed with 33mental diseases

Dear Student,

When one is diagnosed with a mental disease, he/she should visit a doctor who specialises in mental illnesses. He should follow all instructions regarding tests, medications, daily exercises for the mind,etc as referred by the doctor. One must understand that we have highly specialised doctors who would help in treating the disease, so we must not panic it we get diagnosed with a mental disease. 


  • 0
simple go to doctor or psylogoist 
  • -1
What are you looking for?