Change the degree of the following sentences as indicated :
1. No city is as interesting as Mumbai. (Change to Superlative degree)
2. It is by far the most expensive city of India. (Change to Comparative degree)
3. Life in Mumbai is busier and noisier than any other city. (Change to Positive degree)
4. Some of the richest business magnates live in Mumbai. (Change to Comparative degree)
5. Her handwriting is worse than mine. (Change to Superlative)
Fill in the blanks with Adverbs in Comparative or Superlative forms
1. When Mrs Bose reached home, two hours ______ than usual, she found the quiet.
2. Manohar was _______unwell that he could not eat anything.
3. We enjoyed the movie very much, it was
4. He walked ________ to reach the stadium in time.
S. The teacher was _______
irritated at the strange behaviour of the class.