Change the following sentences into indirect speech:-
1. She said to me, " open the window."
2. The captain said to the soldiers, " attack the enemy."
3. I said to him, " leave this place at once."
4. The teacher said to the students, " listen to me attentively."
5. The principal said to the peon, " ring the bell."
Dear Student, 1) She asked me to open the windows 2) The captain ordered the soldiers to attack the enemy. 3) I ordered him to leave that place at once. 4) The teacher advised the students to listen to him/her attentively. 5) The principal ordered the peon to ring the bell. Regards