Combine the sentences using noun clause in each case
In the image there are two parts. Total questions are 1-10 and are serially arranged.
- Does Mohan know why he is coming here?
- I don’t know when I will catch the train.
- I cannot understand why Mohan beats his brother.
- The fact is that the money is missing.
- When she left the town is a mystery.
- Nobody knows how he earns so much money.
- I was certain that he would come.
- Listen to what the teacher says.
- I am not impressed by something he did.
- The whole class knew that the principal was coming.