CONSTRUCT A PARALLELOGRAM, ONE OF WHOSE SIDE IS 4.4cm AND WHOSE DIAGONAL ARE 5.6cm AND 7cm.FIND THE MEASURE OF THE OTHER ANGLE
(1) Construct a line segment AB of length 4.4cm.
(2) As we know that diagonals of parallelogram bisects each other, so at point A, mark an arc taking 3.5cm as radius.
(3) Now from B, mark an arc taking 2.8cm as radius. Name the point of intersection as 'O'.
Joint OA and OB.
(4) Extend AO and BO. From O, mark an arc on extended ray AO of radius 3.5cm. Name it as C.
(5) Similarly mark an arc on extended ray BO of radius 2 cm. Name it as D.
(6) Join AD, DC and BC.
ABCD is required parallelogram with AC = 7cm and BD = 5.6cm.
In the end you are saying that find the measure of the other angle. About which angle you are talking? Please mention the complete information and then do get back to us so that we can give you a meaningful help.