"Development for one may not be development for the other". Explain it with examples.
Development for one may not be the development for another .
- Multinational Companies are taking away land from poor farmers to build their industries. It is development for the company but is destruction for the poor farmers.
- Sardar Sarovar Dam being built over river Narmada where the tribes are being forced to evacuate their villages. The dam being built is development for the country but is a destruction for the tribes.
- High price for crops is a development for farmer but problem for poor people.
this is true that development for one may not be development for others.this development can also be distructive.
1.in a rich urban family if a girl wants equal rights than of his brother this will be development for her but not for the brother.
2.to supply electricity if dams are build for the development some rich urban this development will be destructive for the ones whose homes are distroyed for the building up of dams.
- A girl may want that her brother helps in household activities but the brother may not want to compromise and help at home.
- similarly a shopkeeper may want to sell his goods at a higher rate however the costumers do not want this to happen.