Differentiate between Infectious and Noninfectious causes of diseases
- Infectious diseases can be transferred from patient to the healthy person.
- They are caused by pathogen.
- They normally spread through some agencies like air, water, contact etc.
- Example: (Malaria, flu etc)
Non Infectious Diseases:
- Non Infections diseases cannot be transferred from patient to the healthy person.
- They are not caused by pathogen.
- They do not spread through any agency.
- Example: ( Diabetes, Heart Diseases etc)