differentiate between the following:
a. Food web and food chain
b. berry and capsule fruits
- The flow of energy from one species to another at various biotic levels forms a food chain
- It generally include 3-4 levels.
- Food chain follows a single path as animals eat each other.
- A web of cross-linked food chains is called a food web.
- The levels of food web cannot be calculated as one organism is eaten by many different organisms.
- Food webs show how plants and animalsare interconnected by different paths.