Expansion of idea
" do not go near water, until you know how to swim "
These questions focus on developing your writing and creative skills. We recommend that you frame such answers on your own. However, a few pointers are given below for your reference.
* water: an important resource for human existence
* can prove to be fatal at times
* one must know swimming before enjoying any water sport
* do not go near water bodies if you do not know swimming
* area around water bodies (lake, river, pond, etc.) is slippery; one needs to be cautious