Explain the role of different microbs in our daily life
Some of the uses of microbes are:
- Increasing soil fertility as they decompose the dead remains of plants and animals to form humus which is necessary for soil.
- They fix nitrogen of the soil into soluble nitrates which are useful for soil.
- they are used for manufacturing antibiotics .
- they are used for producing curd and acids.
- Yeast is used to produce alcholic drinks and bread.
- they are used to remove the flesh of animals from leather to make them soft for tanning.
- they help in sewage disposel by the degradation of organic matter.
- help in digestion by synthesising certain 'B' vitamins.They are present in the intestines of cows and buffalo
HOPE THIS HELPS!!