Fill in the blanks with the comparative and superlative degrees of the adjectives in the box.
Interested, curious , near, expensive blue, exciting, high, cheap, old, polite.
1. How much does that watch cost? Is it _______than the one that I am wering?
2. This ride is _____ than the previous one.
3. The people in my village are usually not rude. In fact they seem ______ than the people in a town.
4. Sanchin Tendulkar is the ______ scorer of centuries in test cricket.
5. The Egyptian civilization is one of the ____ civilizations.
6. The star _____ to the earth is the sun.
7. Gopal is ____________ in mathematics than in chemistry.
8. The sky today appears _____ than the sea.
9. Vegetable are _______ this week compared to last weak.
10. Among the three Smith siblings, Harry is the one who is always ___ to learn about new things.