Fill in the blanks with the correct tense of the verbs in brackets.
1. Water ____ (boil) at 100 degrees Celsius.
2. Mother _____ (finish) her cooking before the guests arrived.
3. Sheena saw a dolphin while she ____ (walk) on the beach.
4. In future, people ____ (drive) only fuel-efficient cars.
5. After ___ (finish) his work, father _____ (decide) to go for a walk.
6. Grandmother cant find her keys. Perhaps someone ____ (take) them.
7. My cousins ___ (visit) keala thrice.
8. Do you think Kamini ___ (reach) Cuttack by six p.m. tomorrow?