Frame suitable Interview question about how to save the environment.
1. What should we do as individuals to protect our mother earth?
2. How harmful are plastics for the environment?
3. What can we do to create awareness about this climate change among people?
4. How do we encourage the adults to plant more trees and litter less?
5. What is the role of the students in the protection of our environment?
6. Do you think the government should do something and make new policies to save the environment?
7. How can we reduce the usage of plastics?
8. What are the eco-friendly options that we can use in our day-to-day lives?
9. Could you suggest some alternatives to everything that uses the non-renewable resources?
10. What is the message that you want to convey to the students about this environment protection week?
11. What are the immediate measures we have to adopt to save the Environment?
12. Which trees should be immediately planted?
13. How can plastic be properly disposed?
14. How can we help restore the purity of the waters?
15. How can we revive the bird population in this concrete city jungle?
16. We know the air is completely saturated with pollutants. How can we check this pollution and reduce it?
17. What are the major damaging agents of the environment?
18. Please advise us of how we can contribute to save the Environment.
19. Which countries have controlled pollution?
20. What measures have they taken?