Give me at least 5-6 points against the motion for the Debate topic : Cyber laws have effectively kept up with today's internet technology.
Such questions are made for enhancing the self creative skills and should be tried
answering on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you in framing
- Though several cyber laws have been created, the truth is that still many serious cyber crimes take place everyday.
- Due to the cross country nature of cybercrimes, there are many legal challenges in tackling culprits of cybercrimes.
- Despite the best efforts of the legal authorities, most cybercriminals get off scot-free.
- This shows that cyber laws are not keeping up with today's internet technology.
- Technology and Law are two different kinds of expertise. Technology is fast, changing and ingenious while law is slow, heavy and rigid.
answer. You can also send us your answers here for feedback and required corrections, if