How are tea leaves separated from tea -- by sieving or by filtration ?
SEE,I WILL USE S FOR SIEVING
S IS METHOD OF SEPRATING TO DIFFERENT TYPE OF COMPONENT,AS U KNOW THAT TEA AND TEA LEAVES R OF DIFFERENT SIZE SO, WE CAN USE BOTH THE COMPONENTS. WE CAN USE SIEVING BY SIEVING IT THROUGH THE SIEVE SO THAT THE TEA CAN PASS THROUGH THE SIEVE AND TEALEAVES WILL REMAIN ON IT,
- the correct answer is filteration
- filteration is the process of separating components of a mixture of an insoluable solid substance and a liquid
- eg- a filter paper is folded in the form of acone placed on the funnel fixed to a stand and a beaker placed below it
- pour a sample of mddy water on the fiter paper
- you can observe that the solid particles in the mixture does not pass through the filter paper and remains on the filter paper wile clear water is collected in the beaker