How to identify which word is what verb ?
1) KRIYAVISHESHAN - MEANS VISHESTAYE EXPRESSIONS LIKE- BALJINDAR DHIRE DHIRE CHAL RAHI HAI DHIRE DHIRE IS THE KRIYA.
2) KALVACHAK- MEANS TIME LIKE - ME AAJ TUMARE GAR ME AA RAHA HUN SO AAJ IS THE KALVACHAK KRIYAVISHESHAN.
3) STHANVACHAK- MEANS PLACE LIKE- MITHAIWALE KE CHARO AOR BACHE KUD RAHE THE SO CHARO AOR IS THE STHANVACHAK KRIYAVISHESHAN.
4) PARIMANVACHAK- MEANS QUANTITY LIKE - AAJ MENE BAHUT KHANA KHAYA SO BAHUT IS THE PARIMANVACHAK KRIYAVISHESHAN .
5) RITHIVACHAK - MEANS IF YOU ARE TELLING YOURSELF IN THE MIND WITH ANY EXPRESSION LIKE- SHAYAD AAJ BAHUT BARISH HOGI SHAYAD IS THE RITHIVACHAK KRIYAVISHESHAN.
1) Kriya visheshan means the words which show qualities of noun or a pronoun.
2) kalvachak kriya visheshan can be identified by asking questions like -WHEN?
3)sthanvachak kriya visheshan can be identified by asking questions like -WHERE?
4)parimanvachak can be ientified by asking ques like -HOW MUCH?
5)ritivachak can be identified by asking ques like -HOW?