I need help in writing this following letter
"you are in a boarding school. write a letter to your mother explaining her your poor performance in your last exam."
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- Hope you and dad are doing well.
- I feel sorry and ashamed to tell you that I have fared poorly in my last exam.
- I have no excues for my poor performance.
- I have been wastng my time in playing computer games and chatting with friends on social netwroking sites.
- I regret the fact that I wasted precious time.
- I am extremely sorry to disappoit you and myself.
- But, I have learnt my lesson.
- I promise you that I will work hard, submit all my assignments on time and do well in the upcoming exmas.
- Please forgive my careless behaviour, I assure you I will not repeat it.
I'm sorry to inform you that I have fared badly in the terminal examination. In fact, I am afraid, I will fail this time. I owe you an explanation of my poor performance which father will be informed of in due course.The fact is that I was ill for a fortnight on the eve of the examination. Let me hasten to add that the illness was quite minor-common cold, accompanied by a slight fever. So I decided to keep it back from you, lest it should cause you unnecessary anxiety. But it prevented me from applying myself to studies.I know that illness, real or invented, is one of the common excuses, offered by students for their poor performance in examinations. I hope that you know me too well to doubt the truth of my explanation.
I assure you that I will work hard (not forgetting to take care of my health) and more than make up for my failure when the next examination comes. With love for little Veena.
Your loving daughter,