identify the tense :
1) the river flows under the bridge.
2) i shall answer the letter tonight.
3) i knew he was there, for i had seen him come.
4)it has been raining all night.
5)i hear he has passed alright.
6) i had finished when ha came.
7)i have been living here for 2 months.
8) he told me that he had finished the work.
9)it is time we left.
10) by this time tomorrow i shall have reached my home.
11) god forgive me!
12) i am hoping to get a holiday soon.
1 simple present
4 present perfect continuous
7present perfect continuous
12present continuous tense
i have confusion in the 9th tense i hope it helps. thankyou
2. Simple future indefinite.
4. Simple present perfect continuous.
5. Simple present perfect.
6. Past indefinite.
7. Simple present perfect continuous.
8. Simple past perfect.
9. Past indefinite.
10. Simple past indefinite.
12. Simple present continuous.