NAME THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FOOD EATEN IN DIFFERENT STATES OF INDIA?
please refer to the answers given by your friends, try to frame your answer and look and try to gather some information on your own. If you still have any problems, feel free to get back to us.
@all good work....thumps up to all of you... keep contributing Keep posting!!
India is very well known for its food.As there are 28 states in INDIA,I'll try to tell all the food eaten there.
So lets start from the North
1) DELHI - It influences its cuisine from different places like from Punjab Chole Bhature,Aloo Tikki ,etc.,also infuences from south indian and Mughlai cuisines like Idli, Dosa, Sambar and Mutton Keema ,Biryani,etc, respectively.
2) J & K - Mainly non-veg food like chicken, mutton, fish,etc. are prefered by the people.
Food in south India-
1. Karnataka- Bisi bele bath, akki rotti, Jolada rotti, Raagi rotti, Saaru, Vaangi bath, kesari bath, raagi mudde and uppittu and many others too
2. Kerala- Idiyappan, puttu, Saambaar, Aviyal, kaalan, Thoran, Poduthol, Pulisherry, pulinji, payaru, Kalathappan, and many others too.
3. Andhra Pradesh- Vepudu, pappu koora, podi, gojju, pulusu, kaaram petti koora, Sambar, chaaru, rasam, ooragaya, and many others too.
4. Tamil Nadu- Puliyodarai, uthappam, upma, dosai, idli, sambar, rasam, thayir sadam, kottu, sevai, idiyappam and many others too.
I hope I helped you....