name the ester C2H5COOC2H5 and name the alcohol and carboxylic acid which react to form it.
countries face the foundational challenge of making the transition to democracy and then instituting democratic government.
This involves bringing down the existing non-democratic regime, keeping military away from controlling government and establishing a sovereign and functional state.
For example, Nepal was under Monarchy till recent times. Now Nepal has changed to a democratic system.Nepal is a very good example of foundational challenge of democracy.
Challenge of Expansion
This involves applying the basic principle of democratic government across all the regions, different social groups and various institutions.
Ensuring greater power to local governments, extension of federal principle to all the units of the federation, inclusion of women and minority groups, etc., falls under this challenge.
This also means that less and less decisions should remain outside the arena of democratic control. Most countries including India and other democracies like the US face this challenge.
Deepening of Democracy
This involves strengthening of the institutions and practices of democracy. that is, strengthening those institutions that help people 's control and participation
this requires an attempt to bring down influence of rich and powerful people in making governmental decisions
communalism pose a serious threat to indian democracy
- it is a situation in which a particular community promotes its own interest
- it leads to intolerance, far and suspicion towards members of other communities
- it creates disunity among individuals
it is a serious threat to national integration and peaceful co existence
- it leads to formation of pressure groups that protect and promote interests of specific community
- political parties are also formed on basis of religion and leads to separatism
- it also leads to communal violence, riots and massacre