Please solve c)3). and c)4) my life.
3. I never knew anyone likc you
4. Have you got that sack of yours out
all the things put in front of her.
S. She looked longingly
school without solving the puzzle.
6. I don't want to go back
the map on the table.
7. Sujoy spread
S. There was silence, which deepened
c_Combine the following pairs of sentences without using •and', 'but' or
I. He came to the wooden jetty . He stopped rowing.
2. He suddenly sensed somebody looking at him. He glanced up.
3. She shut the window. She disappeared.
4. Mr. and Mrs Taneja were horrified when they came indoors. They saw all the
confusion in so many rooms.