please tell me what is futre time reference
Future Time Reference:
It refers to talking about future time by verbs in present tense. This can be done in a number of ways:
Using will or shall:
In present tense, we use will or shall to talk about future time. For example:
- I shall be twenty next Tuesday.
- It will rain today.
Use of Present Continuous Tense:
We use this tense to talk about future time when a decision about the future had already been taken in present . For example:
- She is leaving for London next month.
- We are going for a picnic tomorrow.
Use of Future Perfect and Future Continuous Tense:
If an event is to occur in future for sure, we can use future perfect and future continuous tense.
- The school bus would have left by the time I will reach the bus stop.
- The world's population will have become twice till the end of this century.