pls give a sample questionnaire on inflation having 10-12 ques
Questionnaire on Inflation
- Below Rs 10,000
- Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000
- Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000
- Rs 30,000 and above
- What percent of your monthly income do you spend on goods and service?
- More than 80%
2. What has been the percentage increase in your monthly expenditure over last 5 years ?
a) 0% to 5%
b) 5% to 10%
c) 5% to 15%
d) 15% to 20%
e) 20% and above
- On which of the items the percentage increase in expenditure over the years has been the highest ?
- What has been the trend in your savings over the last five years?
- Do you feel that over the last five years percentage increase in your income as been at par with the percentage increase in prices?
- On which of the following items you have cut-down expenditure?
b) Consumer goods
- Hike in the prices of which of the following items has most adversely affected your monthly household expenditure?
b. Hike in food price
c. Hike in electricity prices
d. Hike in cooking gas prices
- With price rise you feel that over five years your living standard has
- Do you think that the percentage increase in the price level over last five years is justified according to the growth of the nation?
- What according to you is the reason for inflation?
b. Deficit financing
c. High population
d. Fall in production