Q. Describe narrator?s hobby of stamp collection.
FRAME AN ANSWER IN PARAGRAPH USING THESE VALUE POINTS:
1. According to Sam, it was a temporary refuge from reality.
2. Charley finds it hard to believe.
3. Argues that grandfather needed no refuge from reality; was contented, yet he pursued philately.
4. There was no insecurity in good old days as we know it today.
5. Grandfather did not pursue philately as a ?temporary refuge from reality?. He rather took this hobby to make his leisure hours a more productive and fulfilling experience.
This question has not been answered yet!