REARRANGE THESE WORDS TO MAKE CORRECT SENTENCE.
1. However, / the / exciting / the / mirrors / burning / of them all / most / was / the ships
2. Marcellus, / a little / withdrew / his ships / this / ferious attack / from / the roman general
3. then / constructed / a kind of / Archimedes / large / concave / hexagonal / mirror
4. beside it / concave / smaller / a series of / mirrors / he set
5. these / by / a kind of / links and / hinge / were moved / mirrors
6. the mirrors / the ships at sea / the suns beams / concentrated and focused / onto
1. However, the most exciting of them all was the mirror burning ships.
2. Marcellus, the Roman general, withdrew his ships a little from this ferocious attack.
3. Archimedes then constructed a kind of large concave hexagonal mirror.
4. He set a series of smaller concave mirrors beside it.
5. These mirrors were moved by a kind of links and hinges.
6. The mirrors concentrated and focused the sun beams onto the ships at sea.