sir ,what is the format for diary entry
- day/date/time-at the extreme left corner.
- A suitable heading
- Contents in an easy flowing language
- Be candid and truthful.
- Write in an informal style.Never start using'My dear diary'.
- Don't write about common place things such as weather,illness,etc.
- Keep in mind the word limit of 150-175 words.
THUMBS UP pls
siddu.the.cool i thik it is too kiddish to start up with dear diary
Day, Date (for example:- Wednesday, 18th May 2011)
Time (for example:- 7:00 pm)
Dear Diary or Heading
- Important events
- Expressions and feelings
- Your experience after that
- Your own point of view
- Use of codes for names can be used (for example:- "fat ice-cream" if there is suppose a fat mean kid you just met