Solve this:Say whether the underlined phrases are noun, adjective or adverb phrase.
1. She succeeded by virtue her hard work and sincerity.
2. We want to buy a spacious and fuel-efficient car.
3. I shall look after him during his stay with me.
4. You may go through this book at your pleasure.
5. The captain wanted to win the toss and bat first.
6. Candidates with a working knowledge of computers will be preferred.
7. We have in our library all the books written by Ruskin Bond.
8. The labourers finished the work at a great speed.
9. I thank you with all my heart.
10. To apologise for one's mistakes is a noble quality.