some uses of metals and non metals
Uses of Metals
- Iron metal is use for making cooking vessels , water boilers , stoves,tools , wires,nails , bolts , electromagnets etc.
- Aluminium is very light metal so it is use in making the aircraft bodies.
- Copper is most widely use for making electric wires and all things related to electricity becaue it is a good conductor of electricity.
- Silver is widely use for making jewellery.
Uses of Non-Metals
- Phosphorous is used in match-box industry and in fertilizers.
- Iodine is used as antiseptic.
- Oxygen is essential for all living beings.
- Sulphur is used for making fire crackers,gun powder and sulphuric acid.
Give me vote if you like.