Tips for writing a book review
A book review includes the following details:
- crux of the book
- commentary on things like the title of the book, its author, its central theme, general subject matter of the book
- special features of the book, if any
- author's purpose of writing the book
- author's source of inspiration
- style, setting and central characters of the book
And you also have a book review of the novel "The story of My Life" in your study material. Kindly follow the link.
Hope this helps!